Intern, Software Development
Festo - Фесто Производство ЕООД
„Фесто Производство” ЕООД е модерно, бързоразвиващо се производствено дружество, част от немския концерн Festo AG - световен лидер в областта на индустриалната автоматизация, пневматиката, серво пневматичните и електрическите технологии за автоматизация.
Подходяща за студенти
With reference to our growing Technical Engineering Center Sofia (TEC Sofia) currently we are looking for
Intern, Software Development
- Learn by practicing, supported by mentors with high expertise and technologies passion;
- Gain knowledge in applied technologies and relevant development processes in software development;
- Design, implement and test software in the full range of Industry 4.0 concept;
- Document the SW design and report test results according to the defined process;
- Understand the Agile philosophy and participate in product development ceremonies.
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Last year Bachelor course or higher in the field of Computer Science/Electronics/Communication technologies/Automation or similar;
- Excellent grades in programming and software design will be considered as an advantage;
- Good knowledge of IDEs and software development tools;
- Very good command of written and spoken English or/and German (at least B2 level). Very good command of the second language will be considered as an advantage.
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Good understanding in one programming languages (embedded C/C++, Python);
- Experience with debugging and testing of software;
- Previous internship experience in the field of software development will be considered as an advantage;
- International experience gained during education or internship program will be considered as an advantage.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Capable of making fast decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
- Oriented towards goals achieving and results;
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills;
The Company offers:
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to work on different projects in the field of industrial automation and robotics;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
- Факултет Автоматика
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация