Technician, Final Test
Melexis - Мелексис България ЕООД
Melexis designs, produces and markets micro-electronic solutions that provide added value for customers in the global automotive, industrial and consumer markets. For over 25 years, technical innovator Melexis has made significant contributions towards a sustainable future. The integrated semi-conductors that Melexis produces address the worldwide demand for greener, safer cars, smarter machines and more environmentally friendly buildings.
Your future job
Melexis Bulgaria is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to fulfill the role of a Technician on test equipment for ICs.
More specifically, you will
- Analyse and interpret testing results and report deviations
- Ensure technical support to maintenance (buy-off, training, preparation of working documents)
- Follow technical condition of the machines
- Register all events throughout a system and shift report
- Changeover and adjustment of the assigned equipment
- Follow the equipment maintenance plan
- Support the team with operators' activities if needed
- Willingness to work on 8h shifts (24/7)
- Education with a technical focus (electro-mechanics, automation or electronics).
- Previous professional experience in the field of mechanical and pneumatic equipment maintenance will be considered as advantage
- Ambitions and eagerness for good career opportunities in international company
- Good knowledge of English
- Working in a cutting edge technology manufacturing
- Induction and professional training
- Open and friendly working atmosphere meeting the highest industry standards
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package including assured company transport, additional medical insurance, meal vouchers, 25 days paid annual leave etc.
- Opportunities for career development in an international company
- Факултет Автоматика
- Електротехнически Факултет
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
Вход / Регистрация