Junior Python Developer
Страйпс ЕООД / Strypes
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
The collaboration between exceptional people is our way to provide Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application Modernization and Application Management.
Подходяща за студенти
Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution; have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for world’s leading - provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring project delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
- BSc or MSc in Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics
- Experience in programming in Python;
- Experience with C is an advantage;
- Experience in agile development methods using Unix/Linux as an important advantage;
- Experience with Agile Methodologies;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable, but not obligatory.
- Team player;
- Robust personality;
- Ability to work independent in a dynamic environment;
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Open communication attitude: listening actively and giving feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
Вход / Регистрация