Junior C Developer
Страйпс ЕООД / Strypes
Strypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
The collaboration between exceptional people is our way to provide Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application Modernization and Application Management.
Подходяща за студенти
You will work closely with your colleagues in Sofia and Netherlands to define and refine the detailed software requirements. After these SW requirements are defined, you will create the software design and review it with your colleagues. After its approval you are responsible for implementing the design in C and the unit testers for it (mostly in Python). Quality of code is secured with both static code analysis tools and reviews. After your code passes successfully through the quality control you can go ahead and download the code to one of the simulations of lithography machines and test it (code is tested on simulation of machines, because the real ones cost between 60 and 150 million euro). During the testing the necessary data is collected so a test report can be written. This test report is reviewed and when it is approved your software will be released.
After the release of your software it is installed on lithography systems all over the world.
The development environment is Red Hat Linux, execution environment is Wind River Linux. The software release driving a lithography machine is about 40 million lines of code.
- At least 1 year of experience in programming in C;
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage;
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage;
- Unix programming experiences, preferably on Solaris or Linux is an advantage;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
Compensation Benefits- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office opportunity;
- Free parking and secure bike stands for all;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;Loyalty program:
* after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
* after the third year budget for a lease car.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация