SAP iXP Intern - SAP Analytics Cloud
Развойните центрове на SAP са разположени във високотехнологични клъстери в целия свят и отразяват културата на иновации и разнообразие в SAP. Като един от 19 развойни центъра в 16 страни по света, центърът за софтуерна разработка на SAP в София е ключово подразделения на SAP SE.
SAP Labs България
Създаден преди 20 години, развойният център на SAP в София, SAP Labs България, е едно от ключовите центрове за SAP SE. Компанията работи в областта на софтуерната разработка и по последните SAP In-memory и облачни технологии. В момента в развойния център работят повече от 930 професионалисти, като над 75% от екипите работят по cloud теми. Компанията има ключова роля в дефинирането и разработването на облачната платформа на SAP – SAP Cloud Platform.
SAP Labs България е един от лидерите в прилагането на Lean философия и гъвкави (agile) методологии при създаването на софтуер в България. Компанията е предпочитан работодател в ИТ сектора, носител на редица награди за Най-добър работодател през годините. Компанията е сред „Най-добрите работодатели в България“ според Aon Hewitt през 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014 и 2017 г.
Подходяща за студенти
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are a dev organization in Sofia, part of the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) product. SAC helps businesses to make sense of their tones of data. And this is what gives real competitive advantage.
The analytics domain is a big hype in the industry nowadays. It is really exciting to be part of it - on one hand, managing such enormous amounts of data at real-time is quite a technical challenge; on the other, it is so inspiring to see how many new scenarios and possibilities are enabled for our customers. In SAP Analytics Cloud, analytic capabilities are complemented with AI to provide even deeper insights and predictions, which go beyond human mind capabilities. As a result, data analysis has never been easier and so intuitive – now, they can be used by anyone, from executives to frontline workers.
Our mission is to give any business and any employee the data super-power!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be working in a dev team, which develops various micro-services which are part of the big product.
Main tasks include:
- Design, code and test software
- Support its way thru the CI/CD pipeline
- Automate any repeatable and tedious tasks
- Take care for bugs in software, ensure they are fixed and prevented in future
- Participate in team’s discussions and decisions; offer code reviews to peers
- Identify any flaws in the applied processes, strive for continuous improvement
- Ensure services are up and running for all live customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You will start your career with us, and no prior professional experience is needed. Still, some foundational
knowledge and expertise, we would expect from you:
- to be a student in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Informatics or equivalent,
- to have a basic knowledge in OOP, data structures and algorithms, …
- … and also, some experience with any programming language,
- logical thinking,
- and English on a good level for communicating verbally and in writing within our global company
And this is just the beginning. Together, we will complement this with a lot more! You’ll touch a lot of trendy technologies and will acquire important and diverse skills:
- Cloud computing, micro-services
- Creating scalable, highly available and resilient software
- Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Ali Cloud
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Shell and system programming
- Automated tests – unit, acceptance, integration
- Advanced CI/CD
Of course, we offer also:
- Working for a global company
- Producing software which is used by thousands of real customers
- Knowledgeable and experienced colleagues to learn from, assigned buddy for the whole internship
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Best practices for creating software
- Focus on technical excellence and quality
- Effective and advanced processes
If this is what inspires you, if you are eager to learn and contribute to real software and real customers,
working and having fun with great professionals, making the world run better and improving people’s
lives - then let’s do it!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация