Mobile Systems Application Support Specialist
Атос България Компетънси Център ЕООД / Atos Bulgaria Competency Center
Atos е световен лидер в дигиталната трансформация с приблизително 100 000 служители в 72 страни и годишни приходи от около 12 милиарда €. Европейският номер едно в Big Data, киберсигурност, High Performance Computing и дигиталното работно място. Групата предлага облачни услуги, инфраструктура и управление на данните, Бизнес & платформени решения, както и транзакционни услуги чрез Worldline, европейски лидер в сектора на разплащанията. Със своите авангардни технологии, дигитална компетентност и индустриални познания, Atos подкрепя цифровата трансформация на своите клиенти в различни отрасли: отбраната, финансови услуги, здравеопазване, производство, медии, енергия и комунални услуги, обществения сектор, търговия на дребно, телекомуникации и транспорт. Групата е Световния технологичен партньор на Олимпийските и Параолимпийските игри и оперира под марките Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify и Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) е в списъка на борсовия индекс CAC40 Париж.
We are looking for energetic, responsible young people with technical education to join our team.
We offer flexible working time. We will take good care to train our new team member in the specifics of the job.
You will be handling and delivering support tickets in SAP CRM in the field of Field Sales Management. You will build knowledge in specifics of SAP basis and navigation, customizing and transport management.
The position can be considered as a natural career path for people with aspirations to develop further in an enterprise environment and offers a wide variety of possibilities to become business systems support consultant, SAP consultant, developer, etc.
The position covers delivery of business applications support in an enterprise IT environment and delivery of service request tickets in the following areas/systems:
- Fields Sales Management system
Platform, supporting all business processes for commercial field sales teams in multiple countries. Highlighted are few of them – order taking, surveys, requests, document library, etc. The system is closely integrated with SAP S4 HANA and CRM systems, Oracle, Microsoft SharePoint and Azure. The client application runs on both Apple and Android devices.
- SAP S4 HANA & CRM – Finance and Commercial processes.
The work is organized on 8x5 basis (standard working hours) of flexible work schedule, depending on the needs of the candidate, but not less than 20 hours a week.
The provided application support is based on a ticketing system and requests from end users. The position requires regular communication with:
- 1st level of support
- Business / key users
- Internal support team (assigned coach)
- Provide application support, based on a predefined list of services.
- Understand the scope of the services, technical and business requirements.
- Analyze and identify deviations from the standard list of services and advise customer on further actions.
- Describe and communicate to the team the issues found during delivery and follow-up their timely resolution.
- Preparation and update of technical documentation.
- Provide excellent customer support service.
- Work under strict deadlines (Operational Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements).
- A student in Information Technologies/Computer Science or other technical education.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Communication skills
- Self-organized, effective learner and team player
- Customer focus
- English: B2 or above
- SQL knowledge will be considered an advantage
In exchange to your commitment, we offer you excellent working environment, combined with our consistent approach to professional development, social responsibility and diversity.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English with RefN: MTC
- Експерти | Специалисти
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация