Technical Support Engineer
М2М Сървисиз / M2M Services
M2M Services provides reliable and cost-effective remote management, connectivity and hardware communication solutions to alarm companies worldwide.
The company is present in more than 30 countries and has deep technology expertise in the security industry always being one step ahead of the market.
Our software and development teams are currently working on the next big thing that will enable better connectivity for the Internet of Things.
Your new workplace
We are a technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and the USA, which specializes in the development of universal alarm communicators, and provides cellular connectivity and interactive services to a global network of thousands of professional alarm integrators. We leverage our best-in-class engineering capabilities to bring products and services of the highest quality at the most affordable price. Today, we serve over 5000 businesses in more than 35 countries on 5 continents. We estimate that our products and services impact the daily lives of more than 1 million end users.
Your new role:
As Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for handling requests from customers, driving resolution of technical cases related to any of our hardware, software, web, or mobile applications and logging them into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) cloud platform.
We promote an open-door policy and foster a friendly and inspiring atmosphere. We believe that creating an environment where self-driven and proactive individuals can perform to the best of their abilities, will bring value to our organization, improve customer satisfaction, and lead to better internal processes and communication between departments.
• Do you see teamwork as critical to success?
• Are obsessed with delivering excellent service to customers?
• Do you want to make an impact in the growing IoT industry?
Keep on reading and let us know whether you believe there is a match.
• Handle customer requests via e-mail, phone, or chat ensuring that the customer is attended in a timely manner, and that requests are captured accurately.
• Provide technical assistance to security professionals in the areas of installation, configuration and troubleshooting for both - hardware and software solutions;
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems, and drive resolution of customer issues from the initial contact to case closure;
• Document cases and key takeaways and contribute to the development of internal knowledge base to improve our customer service and problem management processes;
• Test and evaluate pre-released devices developed by M2M Services.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification - technical background or electronics;
• Experience in the field of Technical Support, Customer Service, or similar customer-facing role is an advantage;
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, as well as strong interpersonal skills;
• Outstanding attention to detail, focus on accuracy and analytical approach.
What we offer?
• Join a stable, yet constantly growing global company;
• Work locally – impact globally. Challenge yourself to grow professionally while having a key role in the execution of international projects;
• Friendly and dynamic working environment;
• A year-end bonus (13th salary);
• Additional premium health insurance package;
• Co-financing a sport membership card;
• Dedicated free parking slot right in front of the office or public transport card;
• Network with colleagues over complementary coffee and drinks.
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
Вход / Регистрация