What do we do at Adecco? Well, to put it simply, on any given day we connect over 700,000 people across 60 countries with job opportunities at leading employers. But our goal goes beyond filling roles - it’s about helping people find fulfilling work and, ultimately, love what they do.
We connect people with Jobs today and tomorrow. And this is not just a job, it's our Passion!
If you’re looking for new job opportunities, Adecco can give you access to more jobs at more companies than anyone else. In addition, we can provide the resources you need to realize your career goals.
The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of human resource solutions and Global Fortune 500 company. At Adecco, we daily connect more than 700,000 people from 60 countries around the world with work opportunities with our clients - leading employers from various industries. But our goal goes beyond just finding new jobs for the people - our goal is to help you find a fulfilling job, the perfect match for you, a position in which you will do what you love. And this is not just a job for us, this is our passion!
For one of our clients, a company that specializes in manufacturing of electrosurgical devices and modules, we are looking for FPGA Engineer.
The Role & Responsibilities:
You will work with the hardware and software teams to design an FPGA system/sub-system for controlling various safety/core blocks of a medical device and their IO interconnect. Design/implement communication protocols between sub-systems of the medical device.
• Write the RTL for multiple blocks within the design.
• Formal / functional simulation and verification of RTL blocks.
• Bring up the design in the lab to validate functionality and performance.
• Provides technical solutions to detail certain aspects of product design and ensures that resulting design specification fits into technical architectural framework.
• May assist Principal Engineers with project scope and estimating.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience with FPGA technologies and tool flows, including timing closure, floor planning, debugging techniques, etc.
• Experience with Intel Quartus tools and Intel FPGAs is preferred.
• Strengths in digital logic design, Verilog, System-Verilog, test-benches, simulation, and debug.
• Good knowledge with C/C++, TCL scripting is preferred.
If you recognize yourself in the description and feel that the position is a good match for your career goals, apply today and send your CV in English here: https://springprofessional.secure.force.com/jobboard/QuickApplyToJob?JobId=a0W4I00000TgJcXUAV&boardName=Bulgaria%20PP%20Adecco&language=bg
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014
Вход / Регистрация