IT Project Management Office Intern
Postbank - Юробанк България АД
Пощенска банка, с юридическо име „Юробанк България“ АД, e петата по активи банката на българския пазар – модерна универсална банка, която предлага иновативни продукти и финансови решения на своите клиенти. Пощенска банка е лидер на пазара на кредитни и дебитни карти, жилищно кредитиране и спестовни продукти, както и по отношение на факторинг услуги за корпоративни клиенти, инвестиционно банкиране и попечителски услуги за местни и чуждестранни институционални клиенти.
We are POSTBANK, where we value highly and share:
Inspiring LEADERSHIP with a constant pursuit of innovation.
Proven STABILITY combined with efficiency, tradition and modernity.
Dynamic DEVELOPMENT related to new challenges and perspectives.
Exceptional TEAM, built on mutual trust and support.
We are a modern universal bank that offers innovative products and financial solutions to its customers with a 30-year successful presence among the leaders in the banking market in Bulgaria. The bank is essential factor in innovation, in shaping the country’s banking trends in recent years and award-winning for its innovation.
We open our doors for a career start to the young and talented people, who have a chance to grow in the company and become tomorrow's successful leaders.
Join our team and be part of the Future of the high-technology banking world!
Postbank is the right place for YOU!
Postbank gives you the opportunity to start your career in the field of IT, to acquire practical skills and to receive advices from excellent professionals. Start you career journey with us apply and become part of our unique internship program.
Our 6-month training program is aimed to prepare and develop students for a position in our IT Division.
The Project Intern provides project and administrative support to project management staff, including Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, and Assistant Project Managers. The Project Intern must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, and demonstrate the ability to work
effectively both within a strong teaming environment and in performing assigned tasks under close supervision.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with Project Managers in coordinating and executing daily roles and responsibilities.
- Assist in preparing written documents, such as monthly reports, due diligence reports, meeting minutes, and other internal and external correspondence.
- Conduct research of various projects, clients, companies, vendors, agencies, etc.
- Develop and update spreadsheets and databases to manage budgets, cost estimates, and other financial information.
- Develop and update “living” project documents such as schedules, open items, and logistics plans.
- Attend project meetings with the team as needed, including client, design, construction, and other various meetings.
- Attend periodic project construction site visits to help monitor and document progress.
- Manage day-to-day paperwork/information flow and conduct general file maintenance.
- Work both in a team environment and independently to complete challenging and sometimes complex tasks.
- Clearly articulate and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Read and interpret general documents, and format and communicate general correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, memoranda, etc.
- Cognitive ability to apply intuition in discerning and carrying out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
- Strong computer skills, including a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint), as well as proficiency in conducting online research and basic PDF editing and manipulation.
- Organize and prioritize workload, track calendar events and meetings, organize tasks accordingly (agendas/follow-up on actions/minutes), and be proactive in identifying project needs/requirements that can be actioned without direct supervision.
- One to three years of higher education, preferably in a degree program or concentration in construction, architecture, design, engineering or related field.
- Experience using MS Office, MS Project, or other programs is a strong plus.
Qualifications & Behaviors
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Some college or university of Economics or Finance or related or Computer science, Informatics or Electronics.
We offer you:
- Extended training for acquiring practical skills in the banking sector with an emphasis on digital technologies
- An up-to-date look at modern and innovative banking in the sector
- To receive a salary, even while studying for three months
- Option for career start and development in the bank, after the successful completion of the training, under attractive financial conditions
If you want to be part of Postbank's business transformation and to participate in creating a better digital future, send us your CV and a recent photo to: email@example.com.
02 8166 095
Вход / Регистрация