IT Finance Management and Vendor Relations Intern
Postbank - Юробанк България АД
Пощенска банка, с юридическо име „Юробанк България“ АД, e петата по активи банката на българския пазар – модерна универсална банка, която предлага иновативни продукти и финансови решения на своите клиенти. Пощенска банка е лидер на пазара на кредитни и дебитни карти, жилищно кредитиране и спестовни продукти, както и по отношение на факторинг услуги за корпоративни клиенти, инвестиционно банкиране и попечителски услуги за местни и чуждестранни институционални клиенти.
We are POSTBANK, where we value highly and share:
Inspiring LEADERSHIP with a constant pursuit of innovation.
Proven STABILITY combined with efficiency, tradition and modernity.
Dynamic DEVELOPMENT related to new challenges and perspectives.
Exceptional TEAM, built on mutual trust and support.
We are a modern universal bank that offers innovative products and financial solutions to its customers with a 30-year successful presence among the leaders in the banking market in Bulgaria. The bank is essential factor in innovation, in shaping the country’s banking trends in recent years and award-winning for its innovation.
We open our doors for a career start to the young and talented people, who have a chance to grow in the company and become tomorrow's successful leaders.
Join our team and be part of the Future of the high-technology banking world!
Postbank is the right place for YOU!
Postbank gives you the opportunity to start your career in the field of IT, to acquire practical skills and to receive advices from excellent professionals. Start you career journey with us apply and become part of our unique internship program.
Our 6-month training program is aimed to prepare and develop students for a position in our IT Division.
Participating in the execution of the IT Invoice Management Process as well as any follow-up actions required;
• Monitoring of invoice mailbox and logging the new entries in relative tracker;
• Introduction to SAP ERP system and execution of various tasks;
Participating the Contract & Memo management process as well as any follow-up actions required.
• Document management – gathering physical signatures from different stakeholders;
• Preparing and sending out via courier different documents to different partners;
• Execution of other document flow activities (e.g remote access form handling);
Mobile phone policy execution
• Keeping an up-to-date mobile phone assignment database;
• Preparation of different types of reports (e.g. cost allocation report);
• Preparation of handover protocols and etc.;
Participating in the Bank’s procurement process
• Ordering small goods and consumables.;
Required Technical Expertise:
- Active student
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work in a team
- Good problems resolution capabilities
- Positive orientation and personal motivation
Preferred Technical Expertise:
- Software Development skills.
- Knowledge for new tendencies in digital world.
- Payment methods like – Wallets, Mobile banking, cards and etc.
- Application Life Cycle Management
- Cards payments flows knowledge
- Database knowledge in combining with some other expertise above.
We offer you:
• Extended training for acquiring practical skills in the banking sector with an emphasis on digital technologies
• An up-to-date look at modern and innovative banking in the sector
• To receive a salary, even while studying for three months
• Option for career start and development in the bank, after the successful completion of the training, under attractive financial conditions
If you want to be part of Postbank's business transformation and to participate in creating a better digital future, send us your CV and a recent photo to: email@example.com
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация