Кей Би Си Груп Н.В. - клон България / KBC Group
As part of the KBC Group, a leading bank - insurance group with global presence and over 41,000 talented employees across Europe, KBC has decided to set-up a KBC Group - Bulgaria branch in Sofia. This new and fast growing company provides innovative IT banking products, services and solutions to the banking entities in the 4 countries of the KBC Business Unit International Markets (Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Ireland), and is leader in the T24 Core Banking system.
Who we are:
We are a team of results-driven and passionate IT professionals who have joined forces to drive transformation and execute the company strategy successfully.
KBC TIME Center is the successor of NBG Competence Center that has a long history and broad experience with development and support of Temenos T24 banking systems. Since 2018 the center is part of the modern and innovative Belgian group KBC and among the center’s clients are one of the biggest banks in Bulgaria (UBB), Hungary (K&H), Slovakia (CSOB), and Ireland (KBCI).
The work in System Architecture, Administration, and Operations Directorate offers an unprecedented view of the whole IT infrastructure that builds up and supports the banking systems, providing the IT specialists with a unique perspective how all the systems are interleaved and function in unison.
The technological stack used by the team is the following: T24, RHEL, JBOSS, UAC, Jenkins, BitBucket, Nexus, Jira, ServiceNow, Oracle DB.
We are looking for new colleagues for Change Control and Process Automation Unit whose responsibilities will be:
- Installation, configuration, and administration of T24 systems
- Installation of L3 development and T24 core updates
- Participation in T24 update and upgrade procedures
- Communication of any performed actions and changes with the banks
- Process automation
- Work on shifts (8:30 – 17:00 and 13:00 – 21:00)
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
- Excellent attention to details and to be able to follow best practices
- Knowledge of RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles and practices
- Excellent command of English
- To be able to work without supervision and as a part of a team
- Desire to learn and develop IT knowledge and skills
- Downtown office location
- An interesting an dynamic job
- Great opportunities for learning and professional development
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and professional environment
- A varied and competitive renumeration and benefits package
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you meet the requirements for the position send a CV in English to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.
Вход / Регистрация