HUAWEI - Хуауей Технолоджис България ЕООД
Хуауей е водещ производител на телекомуникационо обурудване и телекомуникационни решения. Чрез непрекъснато развитие и иновациионни решения, ние сме създали цялостни решения в областта на далекосъобителната мрежова инфраструктура, приложения и софтуер, устройства и професионални услуги.
Подходяща за студенти
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Global leading player in ICT industry and ranking No. 83 in 500 Global Fortune. We are focusing on Information Transmission, Storage and Distribution to Provide ICT Solutions and Services for Three Customer Groups( Carrier, Consumer and Enterprise).
Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. We have 170,000+ employees all over the world, comprised of 160+ nationalities worldwide, 75% localization rate.
Together with customers and partners, we endeavor to bring better communication services to more people to help them live a better life.
-Administrative support to Project Management Office and Technical Management Office;
-Fluency use IT system to maintenance project delivery plan & achievement;
-To check the project documentation for completeness and correction;
-To upload different type of documents in all related internal systems in the given deadlines;
-To scan, archive and storage the documents according the internal rules and policies;
-To assist in the process of creation of documents for subcontractors and customers;
-To conduct regular reports and to collect statistical information;
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Good computer operation skills (MS Office, ERP, SAP or similar);
- Ability to deal with several tasks on the same time;
- Good communication skills and learning capability, ability to cooperate and work with peoples from different cultures in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Understanding Telecom network will be treated as an advantage;
- Basic understanding of project management.
- Willing to develop to project manager.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02/8172700. All applications will be considered as confidential.
- Експерти | Специалисти
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация