Network Operations Center Specialist
ЦЕТИН България ЕАД / CETIN
CETIN България е доставчик на телекомуникационни услуги на едро и е основана през 2020 г. след юридическо разделяне от Telenor България. Компанията притежава и управлява една от най-големите телекомуникационни мрежи в България и е ексклузивен технологичен доставчик за услугите на Теленор през своята телекомуникационна мрежа.
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Bulgaria is a provider of wholesale telecommunications services and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Bulgaria and acquiring local branch of Telenor Common Operation. The company owns and operates one of the largest telecommunication networks in Bulgaria.
We are seeking for an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual who will ensure 24/7 monitoring of CETIN’s mobile network, infrastructure, transport and IT equipment. The successful candidate will also respond to all critical alerts and follow necessary steps to mitigate issues, in order to ensure that the customer experience is protected.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Monitor the network and supervise the respective services
- Evaluate received alarms and inform the Second Line Support experts & on-site support team
- Conduct routine tests for Network Elements
- Check for outstanding alarms, investigate troubles and perform fault detection
- Inform directly and cooperate with Customer Care Department in case of traffic related events
- 1st level for customer complain investigation and resolution
- Suggest improvements and new features for better monitoring and alerting to the Engineering and Operations teams
- Perform 24/7/365 First Line (Front Line) service shifts
- Support the coordination between other departments as well as between subcontractors, the correspondant NOC teams across CEE, regarding planned activities and customer complaints
What we would expect from you:
- University degree in Telecommunications or similar branch of studies
- Previous experience in maintenance of digital equipment is an advantage
- Calm and composed personality; Ability to handle stressful situations, to plan, prioritize and execute
- Customer-centric approach and ability to collaborate cross-divisionally
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Good PC skills - MS Office, ticketing systems, alarm & performance monitoring applications
- IP networking foundations; Programing skills and application maintenance & customization will be considered as advantage
- Ability to work on day & night shifts
- Working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.
- Факултет по Телекомуникации
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация