Data Service Engineer
ЦЕТИН България ЕАД / CETIN
CETIN България е доставчик на телекомуникационни услуги на едро и е основана през 2020 г. след юридическо разделяне от Telenor България. Компанията притежава и управлява една от най-големите телекомуникационни мрежи в България и е ексклузивен технологичен доставчик за услугите на Теленор през своята телекомуникационна мрежа.
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Bulgaria is a provider of wholesale telecommunications services and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Bulgaria and acquiring local branch of Telenor Common Operation. The company owns and operates one of the largest telecommunication networks in Bulgaria.
The Data Service Engineer is to assure the proper operation, maintenance and reconfiguration of the data service elements under his/her responsibility, aiming at achieving the corporate objectives. He/She should perform the administration and collection of services availability data, traffic measurements, performance data, handling of subscriber complaints, tracing of critical failures and preparation of reports and the introduction of all new equipment and services in the relevant platforms
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Perform all actions required for the operation, administration, maintenance and change management of all relevant platforms and services
- Handle subscriber and service providers’ complaints concerning the relevant services
- Participate in activities with other divisions on implementation of change requests/work orders.
- Supervise all the activities performed by third parties in relation with the relevant contracts and procedures.
- Control the physical and remote access to the relevant services platforms by suppliers, vendors or others.
- Cooperate with suppliers for timely resolving of hardware and software problems concerning services and equipment under his/her responsibility.
What we would expect from you:
- Experience in UNIX/Linux OS administration
- Experience in database administration
- Experience with scripting languages (BASH, Perl etc.)
- Good knowledge in networks – TCP/IP
- IP routing protocols
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Good command of English (both written and verbal)
- Working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regar
- Факултет по Телекомуникации
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация