Senior Core Planning Engineer
ЦЕТИН България ЕАД / CETIN
CETIN България е доставчик на телекомуникационни услуги на едро и е основана през 2020 г. след юридическо разделяне от Telenor България. Компанията притежава и управлява една от най-големите телекомуникационни мрежи в България и е ексклузивен технологичен доставчик за услугите на Теленор през своята телекомуникационна мрежа.
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Bulgaria is a provider of wholesale telecommunications services and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Bulgaria and acquiring local branch of Telenor Common Operation. The company owns and operates one of the largest telecommunication networks in Bulgaria.
The Senior Core Planning Engineer will actively participate in various activities related to the Core network area regarding planning, design, service development, automation and interconnectivity within and out of own network components
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Plan and design Core network elements and Cloud environment in accordance with network growth projections, budget and the latest standards and technology trends.
- Perform and analyze Core network forecasts and performance reporting against agreed KPIs and best practice to identify areas of improvement.
- Control ordering and implementation of new or additional SW releases, licenses, VNFs and HW upgrades of Core network elements.
- Participate in integration of new network interfaces and platforms in cooperation with the vendors, following the technology and business needs, as well as security requirements.
- Plan and design services, interconnects and integrated corporate solutions in Core network nodes and surrounding systems including charging control
What we would expect from you:
- University degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar engineering fields
- At least 3 years work experience in the area of engineering (IT, Telecom) and/or cloud deployments
- Deep technical knowledge of Core of mobile and fixed networks and connected elements
- Technical understanding of Business supporting systems’ concepts and relations with the Core network elements
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Integrity and reliability
- Open for learning new knowledges and technologies
The following would be an advantage to have:
- Good understanding of networking concepts (Ethernet, TCP/IP, routing, QoS, etc.)
- Experience with telco signaling and protocols (SS7/SIP/Diameter)
- Experience with databases and data modelling (SQL), as well as with Linux/Unix systems and scripting
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, NFV, Data Centre solutions and related technologies.
- Working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Факултет по Телекомуникации
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация