Team Lead Billing CH & EE
Axpo Bulgaria is an energy trading company, founded in 2006 as a subsidiary of Switzerland's largest producer of renewable energy, Axpo Group. Our strategic focus is on power and, with the emerging gas markets in South Eastern Europe, on gas. Axpo Bulgaria is the main energy operations office of Axpo Trading. In our Operational center in Sofia, more than 80 employees carry out activities supporting electricity and natural gas trading across Europe.
Axpo Bulgaria has a team of experienced professionals with in-depth knowledge of the Energy industry. The real energy of Axpo lies in its employees. Committed people who think innovatively and entrepreneurially are the basis of Axpo's success. Become part of the Axpo experience and make a difference.
About the role
Assure with the team members Billing CH&EE the timely invoicing and processing of tailor made complex contracts for the energy supply of large industrial customers and the purchase of energy from renewable power producers. Leading the Sofia location of the team Billing CH&EE and the development of the individual team members. Create an inspiring working environment and assure the team maintains its KPI and operational targets.
What you will do
- You assure in time and correct invoicing of all billing contracts for the responsible region Switzerland, Austria, Czech and Slovak and potential other regions in future
- You will assure incoming booking and validation requests are performed first time right and within the expected time
- You are going to contribute to the back office KPI objectives to assure stable green status
- You will secure process engineering and management of all entrusted tasks, mapping and further development of the department's process landscape, especially proposals for increasing quality and efficiency, ongoing review and optimization of work processes within the company's own competencies, and further develop and expand the quality standards
- You cooperate with Front Office, Market and Credit Risk, Accounting, Controlling, Logistics, and the wider Back Office Services and TIM team for the daily operation and to resolve issues
What you bring and who you are
- University degree in Business Management or Technology (Msc.), 8-10 years relevant industry experience
- You have a strong business partnering, influencing, communication, and stakeholder alignment
- Expertise in processes quality assurance and efficiency optimization
- Profound knowledge of operational risk management
- You are an inspiring personality with a high customer and result orientation
- You are fluent in English and German, other European languages are a plus
Apply for the position HERE
- Супервайзори | Тийм лидери
Вход / Регистрация