Technical writer for the R&D department
Алтерко Роботикс ЕООД
Allterco Robotics is an innovative company founded in Bulgaria to make life easier for modern people. And we are achieving it, with a team of young talented developers, devoted to producing competitive and easy to use products that changed our world for the better.
Allterco Robotics’ devices are inspired by the end user’s dream to live a calmer life is coming true.
Over the last few years, our team built a whole new trend in the Home Automation systems, Wearable Devices, and Health Care products. The company has grown into one of the world’s leading manufacturers and sells its products in more than 60 countries.
Allterco Robotics is an innovative international company with a market presence in more than 120 countries, with headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are achieving great market penetration with a dedicated team devoted to produce and offer competitive and easy to use products that change our world for the better.
Allterco Robotics’ devices, inspired by the end user’s dream to live a calmer life. Over the last few years, we built a new trend for Home Automation systems and Wearable devices. The company has grown into one of Europe’s leading manufacturers, and in Pandemic times, has gained new markets and world recognition.
Today we are looking for a Technical Writer for the R&D department.
• Write, edit and deliver internal technical documentation
• Create API references, end-user guides & admin manuals in English;
• Maintain, revise, edit, or update existing technical documentation;
• Establish and maintain very high standards for technical documentation;
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to update and improve the quality of deliverables;
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of documentation requirements;
• Research, create and maintain information architecture templates that uphold audits and legal standards.
Requirements: At least three years experience in technical writing of user/developer/admin guides in English
• Experience in working with software R&D teams is a great advantage
• Good understanding of IoT, Home automation and Smart products is a great advantage
• Experience with Office software suite
• Experience with Gitlab/JIRA or other similar system is an advantage
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in German is considered being an advantage
• A job you will love
• Opportunity to work on technologies of the future
• Competitive salary and motivating bonuses;
• Challenging projects requiring work with cutting-edge technologies;
• A friendly working environment with highly motivated professionals
How to apply:
If you recognize yourself in this role, please, send your CV to get an idea of your experience.
All applications treated with confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will get contacted.
- Факултет Автоматика
- Електротехнически Факултет
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Факултет за Английско Инженерно Обучение
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация