Technical Support Specialist with Dutch for AVAYA
Concentrix Services Bulgaria EOOD
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.
Подходяща за студенти
Our client is one of the biggest providers of business communications, specifically unified communications (UC), contact center (CC), and services. But wait, this is not a phone company! Our client is a cloud business-solutions provider. Now they’ve thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
So, what’s the role all about?
· To ensure our Dutch customers’ success by providing training and support during and after the product implementation process
· To play a key role in evaluating, troubleshooting and resolving any technical concerns and/or questions.
· To be proactive in terms of suggesting actions that will benefit the company and its employees.
Our top candidate has:
· Fluency in Dutch and advanced skills in English
· Previous experience in a technical support role is an advantage
· Knowledge of Unified Communication as a Service is a plus
· Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
Why work for Concentrix?
· Standard working hours on full-time - Monday-Friday;
· In-depth training in Next Generation Cloud Solutions;
· Access to a vast internal training database with options for Certification;
· Constant support from a dynamic success-driven team of specialists (Subject Matter Experts);
· Competitive remuneration and opportunity to grow with our career development programs;
· Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Corporate discounts and many more;
· Reward and recognition program;
· To be part of the Gold Award winner company in the category “Employees at the heard of everything” for large companies at the South East Europe customer service awards 2020.
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация