Master Data Management with English
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Following closely the technology and business evolution & vendor roadmaps to enable the correct classification of the products in the systems.
- Defining and maintaining EMEA master data standards and contributing to Global master data standards, including but not limited to product hierarchy, searchable attributes, manufacturers.
- Defining, creating, maintaining, and assuring quality in line with the product technology evolution: Data classification governance and/or maintenance
- Central creation and maintenance of vendors and products in the vendor portfolio in line with the European and Global product creation methodology and internal system constraints and business requirements.
- Creating and maintaining RIM accounts, memberships, and permissions for the IM EMEA employees.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Very good English
- 1-3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Good technical knowledge
You can apply here: https://careers.ingrammicro.com/referrals/950f347b-d21e-43c6-93cd-dbfd36dbc401
- Служители | Работници
088 288 2047
Вход / Регистрация