Gameplay Programmer - CA Sofia
Creative Assembly - Sofia
Creative Assembly Sofia e студио за разработка на видеоигри, част от SEGA Europe Ltd.
Подходяща за студенти
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate game developer to join our Total War team in Sofia as a Gameplay Programmer. Working with the team, you will look to produce efficient and effective solutions to the complex challenges presented by the Total War Campaign environment.
You will be working with a varied team of programmers, designers and QA Technicians, bring your knowledge and experience to help push the boundaries and strive to make our titles better than ever before.
In the role of a Gameplay Programmer, you will be using your excellent coding skills and expertise to work on improving our existing gameplay and crafting new and compelling features for future titles.
You will be involved in developing new features for the Total War game and be highly competent in maintaining new and existing systems, ensuring the stability and performance of the game. This includes analyzing existing code and proposing efficient solutions, writing solid code with a focus on performances and memory usage and maintaining a high software quality, finding and fixing bugs. You will also collaborate and problem-solve with the wider game development team on the project - designers, programmers and testers to bring suggestions from an idea to a released feature.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good C++ programming skills
- Professional programming experience
- Prior experience in game development
- Ability to focus on work independently but also comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable effective collaboration across the project
- Passion and interest in games and game development
Nice to have
- Experience developing AI or related systems in games, research or other settings
- Broad gaming experience and a sense for good game design
- Excellent academic background, preferably in a numeric discipline
- An appreciation of games, and Creative Assembly titles, is an advantage
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values; Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust.
Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we house many talented people, from juniors to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
We have studio sites in Horsham UK and Sofia Bulgaria, including a number of bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture site.
Currently, we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each month. Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up for the remote process.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Експерти | Специалисти
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация