Microsoft Support Engineer with Czech
Concentrix Services Bulgaria EOOD
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.
Подходяща за студенти
We're looking for a Microsoft Support Engineer with passion for technology to join our Cloud Services Support Team.
We assist corporate clients with their business-impacting technical issues.
So, what’s the role all about?
- Handling Business Clients’ Technical requests via outbound calls, ticketing system and remote sessions
- Analyzing service performance issues
- Setting case priority depending on the clients needs
- Providing relevant solutions through established procedures
- Focusing on customer expectations and satisfaction
- Collaborating with other team members to provide high-quality support
You are a good fit for the role if you:
- Are fluent in both Czech and English
- Have previous technical experience or relevant education
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to identify and understand clients’ needs
- Have the ability to present complex information in a simple way
- Are interested in specialization in various Microsoft services
- Are up for a fresh new challenge
What you can expect from us:
- Standard working hours Monday – Friday
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Extensive initial training and onboarding
- Certification program for Engineers accepted worldwide
- Continuous training and upskilling program provided by local Subject Matter Experts (Coaches) or directly by the client
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your development
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts and many more
Send to us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead of you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация