Intern in Equipment Department
Подходяща за студенти
YOUR FUTURE JOB
Melexis Bulgaria is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join as an Intern to support the Equipment team by performing basic maintenance activities related to the Production Hardware.
More specifically, you will:
- Apply work instructions to perform basic preventive maintenance and calibrations activities such as checking, cleaning, greasing, and reporting each abnormality in order to support the equipment specialist
- Work with a preventive maintenance management tool. And support with preparing needed documentation
- Detect and communicate any process deviation, in order to initiate early corrective action and minimize manufacturing impact
- Execute all required work instructions to unpack, put on stock, collect and prepare material for shipment. Support in spare parts management.
- Provide input in the process of continuous improvement of quality and productivity in order to support cost control and optimal response to customers' needs
- Education with a technical focus (preferably 3+ years of study)
- Working knowledge on manufacturing test set-ups and equipment
- Understanding and applying work instructions related to basic maintenance,
test set-ups and equipment
- Ability to execute fine precise handwork (soldering, assembling, drilling, cabling
- Good Computer literacy
- Good English knowledge
- 32 working hours/week (4 full days) on a labor contract
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented, and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities
If you believe you can make a difference in our organization, follow the link below and apply now!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Факултет Автоматика
- Електротехнически Факултет
- Машинно-Технологичен Факултет
- Машиностроителен Факултет
- Факултет Електроника и Автоматика - филиал Пловдив
Вход / Регистрация