Junior Software Developer - Graduate Hiring Program
DXC Technology Bulgaria
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission-critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer who is eager to become part of our Graduate Program and work with our IT Training academy in order to join our successful multinational team in Bulgaria (Sofia or Varna). Together we grow, update, and take part in the integration of a global platform for product and policy administration – a complete solution for managing the whole insurance business that has more than 100 implementations in 25 countries across the world.
• To specify, code, test and implement basic programs
• To assist in resolving basic production support problems
• To assist in completing unit testing
• To participate in quality assurance activities such as code reviews.
Key Skills and experience required
• Familiarity with OOP principles and at least one OOP programming language (C++, C#, Python, Java, PHP, etc.)
• Knowledge of Data structures, algorithms, and Relational DBs
• Interest to develop in the Insurance and FinTech sector
• Analytical problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Good command of English, French language is a plus
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English. At DXC our employees’ safety and well-being remain a key priority for us. Therefore, we continue with stay-at-home recruiting and video interviewing for the foreseeable future.
+ 359 2 491 9820
Вход / Регистрация