Black Sea Games / Блек Сий Геймс ООД
Black Sea Games® Ltd. is an independent game development company based in Sofia, Bulgaria. Our mission is to create hard-core PC and console games that will entertain you over and over again. We believe the best gaming experiences are coming from challenging the players with meaningful choices, while giving them the freedom to create (and share) their own in-game stories.
The company was established by veterans in the local game development scene - the same people that once did the first Bulgarian computer game "TZAR", and later games like "Knights of Honor", "WorldShift" and "Arena of Fate". As professionals, we've been driving force in the local gaming industy for more than 20 years, but still, we feel it is only the beginning.
Подходяща за студенти
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
Black Sea Games® Ltd. is an independent game development company based in Sofia, Bulgaria. The studio was founded in November 2016 by games industry veterans who were one of the very first professional game developers on the local scene and led the creation of titles such as TZAR: The Burden of the Crown, Knights of Honor, WorldShift and others.
Our mission is to create hardcore games that will entertain gamers over and over again. We believe the best gaming experiences are coming from challenging the players with meaningful choices, while giving them the freedom to create and share their own in-game stories.
Currently, we are finishing Knights of Honor II: Sovereign, the sequel to the grand-strategy game from 2004, beloved by many fans of the strategy genre. You’ll be expected to help the developers with testing features, reporting issues and overall improving the quality and stability of the game.
If you want to be a part of our team, if you are passionate about working on awesome games and if you have what it takes, we would like to have you on board!
- Flexible working time.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Additional health insurance.
- Friendly and informal working environment.
- Gaining priceless experience from some of the most experienced game developers in Bulgaria.
- Working only on deep and interesting titles, aiming for the midcore and hardcore PC gaming audience.
- ... and much more!
Please send your resume, motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your portfolio (if any) or provide the address for your online one.
Thank you for applying!
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an online interview!
We are looking for:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including in English.
- Avid gamers with knowledge of the industry and passion for games, especially in the strategy genre.
- Team players – you’ll be working in close collaboration with the rest of our crew.
- Interest and knowledge in game design and/or programming.
- Experience with Unity.
- Knowing every nook and cranny of the original game Knights of Honor.
- Experience with different QA and test procedures.
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация