Coordinator for Microsoft
Асбис България ЕООД
WELCOME TO АSBIS BULGARIA, a part of ASBIS Enterprise
Over 20 000 monthly active customers in 27 countries; US $3.1 billion in revenue (FY 2021);
+27 countries. +240 vendors. Powered by +2,000 employees
Leading IT distributor, ASBIS Bulgaria Ltd. has been operating on BG market since more than 20 years.
Part of ASBISc Enterprises group, having offices in Central and Eastern Europe, the Baltic States, the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East and Africa.
Among the brands we distribute are: Intel, Microsoft, DELL, Kingston, Seagate, WD, AMD, Sandisk, Asrock and others. Besides components and high end products and solutions, ASBIS Bulgaria has excellent expertise in the gaming segment. Razer, Roccat, Cougar Gaming are only part of the focused gaming portfolio.
We are also proud to have our own brands which are growing steadily year-over-year.
Подходяща за студенти
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team as Coordinator for Microsoft that will help us manage and grow our professional user database. Someone with a good team spirit, belonging to an ambitious team that has a passion for sales and a strong customer centricity approach. A solid B2B sales experience, with a focus on managing business/sales relationships, is a must.
A typical day at ASBIS Bulgaria Ltd., as a Coordinator for Microsoft , will involve:
* Managing the sales process with ASBIS Bulgaria Ltd. B2C customers through phone/email/face-to-face meetings and presentations;
* Developing long-term business relationships with B2C customers and applying a consultative approach to better understand their needs;
* Analyzing B2C customer’s potential, qualifying new business opportunities, upselling;
* Collecting B2C customer’s feedback, analyzing and centralizing data;
* Fulfilling operational and sales targets.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
* Experience in Telesales roles, with a focus on e-commerce/online sales;
* Excellent negotiation, communication, presentation, and delivery skills;
* Mature, growth-oriented attitude with good interpersonal skills;
* Proven experience in qualifying opportunities, account development, and time management;
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
* University or high school studies;
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
We invest in your professional development, and you will have the opportunity to be in contact with professionals from all over the world.
Complex package of benefits (monthly and quarterly performance bonus, luxary health insurance, food vouchers, parking )
A dynamic and friendly work environment where you can do your job with pleasure and enjoy the journey is much more important than rules and hierarchy.
Make your own smart choice! If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us!
Вход / Регистрация