Data Processing Specialist
NielsenIQ е световен лидер в предлагането на пазарни проучвания, информация и анализи за бързо ликвидни потребителски стоки и услуги.
Понастоящем оперира в над 110 страни в целия свят и обслужва повече от 5 500 постоянни клиенти.
Подходяща за студенти
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
We are looking for passionate people to join our Operation team in Sofia as DATA PROCESSING SPECIALIST.
As a Data Processing Specialist, you will be accountable for the delivery of Nielsen databases and reports to our clients. Your work will be the key to ensure the high quality and accuracy of every delivery.
• Producing client databases based on production cycle times, ensuring timely and accurate delivery.
• Creating and maintaining files structures, according to clients instructions.
• Executing special projects as per business priorities.
• Ensuring that our system upgrades and changes are implemented and used.
• Working within a multicultural environment and understanding the full cycle of our data production.
• 1 year of any job experience or completed internships.
• Very good English knowledge (B2), both verbal and written.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Willingness to work in a large, international team, be a team player.
• Analytical mindset.
• Proficiency in PC and MS Office standard tools (e.g. Excel, Word, Access, Outlook), be a quick learner of new software.
- Експерти | Специалисти
+359 89 553 9814
Вход / Регистрация