Penetration Tester - Consultant
Противити е глобална консултантска компания, която предоставя професионални услуги в областта на технологиите, финансите, бизнес процесите, управлението на риска и вътрешния одит.
С индивидуален подход и безпрецедентно сътрудничество, екипът ни от специалисти с различни умения и задълбочени познания помага на бизнес лидерите да посрещнат бъдещето с увереност.
Противити е аутсорсинг компания, с ИТ консултиране и Внедряване на софтуерни системи.
At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent. But it doesn't stop there. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Cyber Security practice at Protiviti Europe is a part of our overall Technology Consulting Division. The Cyber Security practice includes coverage of focused domains such as Penetration Testing, Forensics, Technical Security Assessments, Implementation of security frameworks, PCI DSS assessments, Cloud Security, Cyber Security Audits, Cyber Security Strategy and Advisory work. Cyber Security is a high growth area for Protiviti globally.
We are looking for a penetration tester to join our Bulgaria Cyber Security Practice. As a part of this role, you will be responsible for:
1. Developing your skills as a penetration tester.
2. Executing penetration testing engagements for our clients
3. Continuous career growth through certifications, technical trainings and completion of practice lab exercises.
4. Representing Protiviti at Industry events through volunteering activities.
5. Work closely with our global network of Attack & Penetration Labs to ensure the penetration testing methodology and processes are understood and followed by you in your engagements.
6. Ensuring an efficient, timely and high-quality execution of penetration testing engagements.
We are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
1. Good foundational skills in penetration testing and a good understanding of cyber security fundamentals - an experience of 1-2 years in the role should be optimal
2. Strong aptitude for penetration testing demonstrated through participation in CTFs, Hackthebox or other relevant platforms.
As a part of this role, you will be expected to deliver penetration testing engagements under the supervision of a lead penetration tester.
We invest heavily in our people through a structured mix of internal and external training and certification programs. You will be expected to pursue and obtain security certifications as a part of this role.
We believe in contributing back to the security community. Our consultants regularly volunteer, attend, and speak at various security conferences. We publish a range of articles on cyber security through our website, our blogs and through our marketing mediums.
We operate as “one firm” globally. As a member of our cyber security practice, you will be working alongside experienced cyber security professionals who have extensive subject matter expertise. Our global cyber security practice is over 600 employees and growing rapidly
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация