IT Internal Auditor Consultant / Senior Consultant
Противити е глобална консултантска компания, която предоставя професионални услуги в областта на технологиите, финансите, бизнес процесите, управлението на риска и вътрешния одит.
С индивидуален подход и безпрецедентно сътрудничество, екипът ни от специалисти с различни умения и задълбочени познания помага на бизнес лидерите да посрещнат бъдещето с увереност.
Противити е аутсорсинг компания, с ИТ консултиране и Внедряване на софтуерни системи.
At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent. But it doesn't stop there. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
· Participating / Leading the delivery and management of IT Audit engagements.
· IT Effectiveness Reviews, assessing IT strategy, IT governance, operating effectiveness and measurement of performance.
· Understand, test and analyze complex data, systems, and processes effectively to identify weaknesses and develop sound conclusions and recommendations for improvement.
· Prepare working papers that properly support the work performed and the audit observations.
· Developing, with the Company’s support, existing or new areas of relevant specialism and expertise to differentiate yourself in the market
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or Business-Related Field) required.
- 3+ years in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
· Understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and internal control concepts (COSO, IIA standards, COBIT).
- Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including developing process flows.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
· A diverse skill base in both IT auditing and information systems
· Knowledge of emerging technology risk
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
· Creative and logical problem-solving abilities.
· Professional certification such as CISA strongly preferred
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация