Consultant - Identity and access management (IAM)
Противити е глобална консултантска компания, която предоставя професионални услуги в областта на технологиите, финансите, бизнес процесите, управлението на риска и вътрешния одит.
С индивидуален подход и безпрецедентно сътрудничество, екипът ни от специалисти с различни умения и задълбочени познания помага на бизнес лидерите да посрещнат бъдещето с увереност.
Противити е аутсорсинг компания, с ИТ консултиране и Внедряване на софтуерни системи.
At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent. But it doesn't stop there. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
· Assisting with development of IAM solutions, architectures, or implementation plans.
· Assisting with assessment projects evaluating the effectiveness of IAM and PAM platforms.
· Assisting customers with planning out their IAM roadmaps.
· Providing subject matter expertise on identity related challenges across identity governance, privileged access management and authentication.
· Performing gap analysis of technical solutions and business processes.
· Designing and integrating technical solutions to address customers need related to IAM.
· Designing business and technical processes to support IAM needs.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
· 1+ years’ hands on engineering / developing IAM solutions (or relevant experience in Enterprise Information Technology or Information Security roles)
· Experience with performing / supporting troubleshooting, testing, documenting requirements and design
· SQL, Java or .NET programming skills
· Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices, including testing, change management, release management
· Familiarity with Agile Development Methodologies include Scrum
· Knowledge of present-day security and IAM topics and concerns.
· Experience with Active Directory and/or LDAP
· Experience with identity federation, including SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth
· Experience with web services, including RESTful
· Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
· Experience with cloud administration in AWS and/or Azure/AzureAD
· Desire to attain additional professional certification, such as CISSP, CISM, GSEC, is a plus
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация