ServiceNow Implementation Consultant
Противити е глобална консултантска компания, която предоставя професионални услуги в областта на технологиите, финансите, бизнес процесите, управлението на риска и вътрешния одит.
С индивидуален подход и безпрецедентно сътрудничество, екипът ни от специалисти с различни умения и задълбочени познания помага на бизнес лидерите да посрещнат бъдещето с увереност.
Противити е аутсорсинг компания, с ИТ консултиране и Внедряване на софтуерни системи.
At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent. But it doesn't stop there. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
We are seeking a motivated candidate, at a Consultant/ Senior Consultant level, with passion for technology to help drive the ServiceNow team in Sofia, to develop innovative solutions and help transform business processes. You will be part of a diverse, fast-paced and innovative culture. You will be able to work on a wide range of projects, covering different ServiceNow modules.
The ServiceNow Senior Consultant has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant leans to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve business processes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
· 2+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform
· Development and Implementation of ServiceNow
· Integrating ServiceNow with other third-party solutions and platforms using REST and SOAP
· Thorough knowledge of service delivery processes
· Experience working with clients to translate their business objectives into technical requirements
· Develop and maintain effective client relationships
· Supervise and coach more junior team members
· ServiceNow Administration certification is preferred
· ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
· Degree in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or similar is a plus
· ITSM/ITIL knowledge and experience is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABILITY TO TRAVEL
· The position may include travel to client sites outside of Sofia therefore willingness and ability to travel both nationally and internationally is essential.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация