Core Network Operations Engineer
ЦЕТИН България ЕАД / CETIN
CETIN България е доставчик на телекомуникационни услуги на едро и е основана през 2020 г. след юридическо разделяне от Telenor България. Компанията притежава и управлява една от най-големите телекомуникационни мрежи в България и е ексклузивен технологичен доставчик за услугите на Теленор през своята телекомуникационна мрежа.
As one of the biggest telecommunications infrastructure services providers in the region CETIN Group is at the forefront of digital transformation. It is present with subsidiaries in four countries, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia and the Czech Republic offering cutting edge technology solutions. In total, the Group employs nearly 3,000 people.
CETIN Bulgaria owns and operates one of the largest telecommunication networks in Bulgaria. We are committed to provide high quality solutions reflecting the technological requirements of our customers. Our main focus is to develop top-quality and deploy the best in class telco infrastructure, and the meet challenging market demands.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts. Join CETIN and be part of this team!
The Core Network Operations Engineer will be responsible for operating and maintaining the Core network. The role requires to react timely in urgent situations in compliance with the established procedures and escalate for occurring problems in the working process.
- Administrate and maintain the Core network, as well as establish and perform basic modification to it
- Configure and implement basic routings, rules, service keys/categories regarding the Core network
- Define roaming data and perform periodical roaming tests and troubleshooting
- Participate in program corrections, start-up procedures, function changes, the process of SW and HW upgrades and updates, as well as in acceptance tests for new equipment
- Check outstanding alarms, perform fault detection and repair network elements
- Escalate and follow-up Core network issues to the vendor support organization
- Collect data and make Core network performance analysis using traffic statistics, service quality statistics and traffic measurements on routes etc.
- Support internal clients, NOC engineers on shifts and Customer Care Division in case of need
- Troubleshooting of customer complaints
- University degree in Telecommunication
- Min 2 years in the field of telecommunications
- Core network knowledge
- SS7, SIGTRAN and SIP Signalization
- Diameter Protocol
- Linux OS
- IP routing protocols
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Reliability and able to cope with stressful situations
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.
- Факултет по Телекомуникации
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация