Operations Development Intern
Axpo Bulgaria EAD
Axpo Bulgaria is an energy trading company, founded in 2006 as a subsidiary of Switzerland's largest producer of renewable energy, Axpo Group. Our strategic focus is on power and, with the emerging gas markets in South Eastern Europe, on gas. Axpo Bulgaria is the main energy operations office of Axpo Trading. In our Operational center in Sofia, more than 80 employees carry out activities supporting electricity and natural gas trading across Europe.
Axpo Bulgaria has a team of experienced professionals with in-depth knowledge of the Energy industry. The real energy of Axpo lies in its employees. Committed people who think innovatively and entrepreneurially are the basis of Axpo's success. Become part of the Axpo experience and make a difference.
Подходяща за студенти
About the role
The Operations Development Intern will assist the Operations Development team in testing of new or adjusted features of the internal operations software; creating new user accounts and maintaining the user account registry of the platforms, related to trading and operational activities.
What you will do
- Quality assurance of new/adjusted features of the internal operations software
- Registration of new users in all relevant trading and/or operational platforms
- Maintenance of the user account registry
- User access support as well as deactivation of accounts of former employees
What you bring & who you are
- Excellent written and spoken command the English language
- QA basic course completed
- Well organized with ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация