SAP iXP Intern - DevOps Software Build Engineer
Развойните центрове на SAP са разположени във високотехнологични клъстери в целия свят и отразяват културата на иновации и разнообразие в SAP. Като един от 19 развойни центъра в 16 страни по света, центърът за софтуерна разработка на SAP в София е ключово подразделения на SAP SE.
SAP Labs България
Създаден преди 22 години, развойният център на SAP в София, SAP Labs България, е едно от ключовите центрове за SAP SE. Компанията работи в областта на софтуерната разработка и по последните SAP In-memory и облачни технологии. В момента в развойния център работят повече от 1350 професионалисти, като над 75% от екипите работят по cloud теми. Компанията има ключова роля в дефинирането и разработването на облачната платформа на SAP – SAP Cloud Platform.
SAP Labs България е един от лидерите в прилагането на Lean философия и гъвкави (agile) методологии при създаването на софтуер в България. Компанията е предпочитан работодател в ИТ сектора, носител на редица награди за Най-добър работодател през годините. Компанията е сред „Най-добрите работодатели в България“ според Aon Hewitt през 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014 и 2017 г.
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Responsible for design, develop and integration of production processes, our department is in the heart of SAP software delivery in cloud and on premises. We deﬁne and implement core services that are heavily used by SAP software production line. In close collaboration with various development teams, we deliver mixture of products and technologies to many customers.
This comprises the offering of:
- Continuous Integration & delivery services Repository based shipment channel
- Binary management and distribution services Binary integrity services
- Build and assembly for a broad variety of development languages used within SAP, such as Java, C, C++, Net and mobile technologies
You will be part of international team that enables SAP development units to achieve state of the art development and delivery processes in fully automated way. Continuous feedback that we receive from our customers allows us to develop better, faster and heterogeneous services.
Some of the means that power our services are: AWS and GCP as IaaS, K8s as container orchestrator, GitLab or GitHub as source code repositories, Nexus and Artifactory as repository manager, Jenkins, Docker, and more.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- A chance to work on innovative assignments with cutting-edge technologies 30 or 40-hour working week
- Flexible working time
- Combine academic and work engagement Extensive training and educational opportunities An international, inspiring work environment Experienced mentor
- Very competitive salary & other beneﬁts Previous work experience is not required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student in Computer Science, Information Systems, software engineering Fluent (or upper intermediate) English
- Excellent team player, passionate about his/her work, self-motivated and driven
- Knowledge or familiarity with at least one example from each of the following categories:scripting in Shell, bash and/or Perl Java, Java script, python, GO
- Operating systems, databases, network architecture
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration or DevOps principles & tools - would be a plus Experience with GitLab, GitHub - would be a plus
Being a part of our SAP Internship Experience Program and Local Early Career Talent Committee will give you an opportunity to participate in various virtual events and trainings specially tailored for you. You will have the ability to contribute and organize different local projects for other interns, thus upskilling your project management, communication and presentation skills while expanding your professional network at SAP.
You can Apply for this position HERE
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация