SAP iXP Intern - Software Developer with Java or Golang
Развойните центрове на SAP са разположени във високотехнологични клъстери в целия свят и отразяват културата на иновации и разнообразие в SAP. Като един от 19 развойни центъра в 16 страни по света, центърът за софтуерна разработка на SAP в София е ключово подразделения на SAP SE.
SAP Labs България
Създаден преди 22 години, развойният център на SAP в София, SAP Labs България, е едно от ключовите центрове за SAP SE. Компанията работи в областта на софтуерната разработка и по последните SAP In-memory и облачни технологии. В момента в развойния център работят повече от 1350 професионалисти, като над 75% от екипите работят по cloud теми. Компанията има ключова роля в дефинирането и разработването на облачната платформа на SAP – SAP Cloud Platform.
SAP Labs България е един от лидерите в прилагането на Lean философия и гъвкави (agile) методологии при създаването на софтуер в България. Компанията е предпочитан работодател в ИТ сектора, носител на редица награди за Най-добър работодател през годините. Компанията е сред „Най-добрите работодатели в България“ според Aon Hewitt през 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014 и 2017 г.
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The development center of SAP in Bulgaria is technology-focused and plays a key role in the defining and developing of the SAP Business Technology Platform. With its more than 1350 professionals, SAP Labs Bulgaria also has strong contributions towards life-cycle management, user interface & user experience across the broader portfolio of SAP products. For its 22-year history, the company has established itself as a preferred employer in the IT sector in Bulgaria.
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
THREE REASONS TO INTERN AT SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
SAP Business Technology Platform provides comprehensive application development tools, frameworks and services to help you extend, integrate and build innovative cloud applications in less time.
We build some of the key capabilities and services of the Platform
- Connectivity services to securely connect on-premise systems to the cloud, with fine-grain access control and flexible single sign-on
- Central Management Plane, that allows customers to control their entire IT landscape from one place – connect and manage systems & runtimes, explore and consume APIs & events
- Zones management service for a simple and automatic integration between customer systems and services that allows secure communication and sharing of business data
- And a few more
As an intern in one of our teams, you will
- participate in the design, development, testing and delivery of Platform features
- do research and prototyping in the domain of cloud computing
- both use and contribute code to open-source projects
The major technologies and skills you will learn and master in our teams are among
- Kubernetes – a cutting-edge open-source container-orchestration system for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications
- Cloud native technologies like Kyma, Istio service mesh, Prometheus, Dex
- Microservices architecture patterns
- Networks and network programming
- Development tools like git, maven and Jenkins
- The world’s best agile programming and project management practices
- Experience in collaborating and navigating in an international environment
If you are willing to challenge yourself, learn quickly and code passionately – you are the colleague we are looking for! And that’s basically our only hard requirement, all the rest you will achieve at your own pace with the support of your personal mentor and our team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Student in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Informatics or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of OOP, data structures and algorithms
- Working level of English
Any of these is a definite advantage:
- Network programming
Prior work experience is not required. Students are welcome.
Being a part of our SAP Internship Experience Program and Local Early Career Talent Committee will give you an opportunity to participate in various virtual events and trainings specially tailored for you. You will have the ability to contribute and organize different local projects for other interns, thus upskilling your project management, communication and presentation skills while expanding your professional network at SAP.
You can Apply for this Position HERE
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация