Senior QA Automation Engineer
Blankfactor е глобален доставчик на управлявани услуги (Managed Services, MSP) в сферата на Fintech. Компанията има разработен собствен продукт, а на клиентите си предоставя цялостни Full Stack решения. Blankfactor стартира през 2015 от Маями, Флорида като бизнес начинание на двама дългогодишни партньори и приятели - Лъчезар Христов - настоящия СТО, и Майк Уеар – CEO на компанията. На българския пазар е от 2021.
About the job
Who We Are
Blankfactor is a global service provider. We offer mission-critical full-stack development, management, and consulting services to supplement our clients' teams or manage end-to-end delivery of custom software solutions. Headquartered in the United States, we have offices in Bulgaria, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Canada. Our culture anchors on expertise, excellence, and care for our talent and our clients.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer with strong technology, analytical, and communication skills to manage tracking down issues in our diverse applications. You will be responsible for creating test plans, performing automation test passes, and helping to reproduce issues for the development team. This work will be accomplished within an Agile methodology or other methodologies in support of a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with frequent application releases. You will be able to gain unprecedented knowledge in integrating the most advanced technologies on the market. Successful candidates are expected to contribute to development tasks and assist in providing documentation for the chosen solution. At the same time, you will be joining a work environment where teamwork is encouraged, excellence and growth - rewarded, and diversity – is respected and valued.
- Practice: implement tests following industry's best practices and testing standards; assist in supporting mission-critical applications as necessary
- Quality & Process Advancement: participate in team improvement activities and initiatives to advance process and product quality in pursuit of excellence
- Test & Deployment: work closely with other team members and developers to support the release of high-quality software: assist in creating test requirements and ensure sufficient unit test coverage
- Reporting: assist in creating project documentation on assignments as required
- Team Development: mentor and assist in training new team members.
Requirements And Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of Software QA testing experience
- Web Application Testing experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is a must
- Advanced knowledge of Postman and API testing
- Knowledge in Java/C# OR other OOP
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver (RestAssured OR RestSharp)
- Knowledge in CI (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Circle CI)
- Experience with Cucumber OR SpecFlow
- Experience with HTTP protocol
- Certification of ISTQB is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A sharp eye for detail and consistency is a must
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Comfortable working directly with developers
- Responsible, highly motivated, and team-oriented person
- Advanced English is a must
What We Offer
- Wide-ranging and sophisticated projects, with access to excellent professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Space to develop and advance professionally in a fast-developing company;
- Complimentary social and health benefits;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunities to shape Blankfactor’s talent, by joining educational incentives and team events.
We believe that diversity of experience and background contributes to more robust ideas and a stronger team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Вход / Регистрация