Senior .Net Engineer
Blankfactor е глобален доставчик на управлявани услуги (Managed Services, MSP) в сферата на Fintech. Компанията има разработен собствен продукт, а на клиентите си предоставя цялостни Full Stack решения. Blankfactor стартира през 2015 от Маями, Флорида като бизнес начинание на двама дългогодишни партньори и приятели - Лъчезар Христов - настоящия СТО, и Майк Уеар – CEO на компанията. На българския пазар е от 2021.
Who We Are
Blankfactor is a global service provider. We offer mission-critical full-stack development, management, and consulting services to supplement our clients' teams or manage end-to-end delivery of custom software solutions. Headquartered in the United States, we have offices in Bulgaria, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Canada. Our culture anchors on expertise, excellence, and care for our talent and our clients.
What You'll Do
We are looking for Senior .NET Engineers to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, implementing, and unit testing products as part of a knowledgeable team. You will independently develop and review code and contribute both to process improvement activities and the go-live plan. Successful candidates are expected to take ownership of development tasks and provide estimates and documentation for the chosen solution. Support will form part of the responsibilities and involves collaborating with internal personnel to help investigate and resolve issues. Our team uses the industry's best practices while producing high-quality full-stack solutions in a collaborative, agile, results-driven environment to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a work culture where teamwork is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Practice: implement designs following industry’s best practices and coding standards; maintain and support mission-critical applications as necessary;
- Analysis & Design: ensure the business requirements and related artifacts effectively model the customer's requirements; use best practices to create design models from the requirements;
- Review: participate in and lead requirement, design, and code reviews;
- Test & Deployment: work closely with other teams (e.g., QA, configuration management, end users) to release high-quality software: create test requirements and ensure sufficient unit test coverage;
- Quality & Process Advancement: participate in team improvement activities and initiatives to improve process and product quality in pursuit of excellence;
- Reporting: complete project documentation on assignments as required (i.e. noting status, risks, progress, and effort);
- Team Development: mentor and assist in training new team members.
Requirements And Technical Skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline and at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Development Life Cycle (PDLC) on development and/or maintenance projects;
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET Framework/.NET Core;
- Strong hands-on experience with C#, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, Linq;
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Stored Procedures and functions;
- Strong concepts and knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns are a must;
- Exposure to Microservices, Docker, Unix/Shell Scripting;
- Experience with version control systems, preferably GIT or SVN;
- Analytical skills;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Ability to work in a team in a multiple stakeholder environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Understands the concepts of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Holds Agile professional certification.
What We Offer
- Wide-ranging and sophisticated projects, with access to excellent professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Space to develop and advance professionally in a fast-developing company;
- Hybrid (in office and remote) work setup;
- Paid official Bulgarian holidays and extra vacation days based on seniority;
- Premium private health insurance coverage;
- Multisport card subscription;
- Dedicated budget for personal development (courses, training, workshops, educational materials, etc.);
- Snacks, drinks, and laid back office environment;
- Covered daily lunch in NV Tower’s restaurant;
- Access to all future programs we set up for our employees.
We believe that diversity of experience and background contributes to more robust ideas and a stronger team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Please be advised, that only the shortlisted candidates for this role will be contacted!
Вход / Регистрация