Senior Frontend Engineer (React)
Blankfactor е глобален доставчик на управлявани услуги (Managed Services, MSP) в сферата на Fintech. Компанията има разработен собствен продукт, а на клиентите си предоставя цялостни Full Stack решения. Blankfactor стартира през 2015 от Маями, Флорида като бизнес начинание на двама дългогодишни партньори и приятели - Лъчезар Христов - настоящия СТО, и Майк Уеар – CEO на компанията. На българския пазар е от 2021.
Who We Are
Blankfactor is a global service provider offering end-to-end delivery of custom software solutions. We provide mission-critical full-stack development, management, and consulting services to support our clients and their teams. Our headquarter is located in the United States, with other offices located in Bulgaria, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Canada. Our culture anchors on expertise, excellence, and care for our talent and our clients.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team in Sofia. You will be responsible for building the client side of our web and mobile applications. You can translate the client’s and Blankfactor’s goals into functional and appealing interactive applications. As a tech-savvy professional curious about new digital technologies, you aspire to combine usability with visual design. As a Senior Engineer, you identify the client’s specific needs, recommend and implement high-quality solutions using the industry's best practices. You will work closely with our other engineering teams of experts passionate about software architecture, optimization, and high-performance solutions. Furthermore, you will be a part of a collaborative, agile, results-driven work culture where diversity is respected and excellence is rewarded.
- Develop scalable web applications using modern technologies and best practices
- Implement usable and accessible graphical interfaces and components
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create new features and improve existing functionality.
Requirements And Technical Skills
- 5+ years of experience developing modern web applications and websites
- Senior-level experience building applications with React
- Solid experience creating layouts and components using HTML and CSS
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Proficient English, both written and verbal communication
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with an attractive social package
- Working on wide-ranging and sophisticated projects with highly skilled professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies.
- A culture of collaboration and continuous learning in a work environment invested both in nurturing your skills and shaping our common technological future.
We believe that diversity of experience and background contributes to more robust ideas and a stronger team. All qualiﬁed applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Please be advised, that only the shortlisted candidates for this role will be contacted!
Вход / Регистрация