Software Developers and Electronics Engineers
Броудком България ЕООД
Did you know Broadcom is a 200 Billion dollar company?
Do you want to be a part of this multi-billion company and help us build the tech future together?
Broadcom further extends its presence in Bulgaria based on most talented engineers.
Do not miss the opportunity to join Broadcom now.
Broadcom Limited is a leading provider of innovative silicon, systems and software technologies that enable products which seamlessly bring people, information and digital content together. We offer a broad portfolio of capabilities and services including custom and standard product ICs, adapters, systems and software that are trusted by the world's best-known brands to power leading solutions in the storage and networking markets.
Well, we may not have our logo on the back of your iPhone or Android, but we design and manufacture the semiconductor (or chip) that is the brains of these powerful devices. Our chips can also be found in network switches, cars, gaming consoles, computers and medical devices. Every time you post a thread, send an email, make a call with your mobile, upload a picture, download a file from the cloud – there is a 98,9% chance that you are using a Broadcom device that we, at Broadcom Bulgaria, participated in its design and development.
This is a golden opportunity to work directly with top engineers in Silicon Valley, Orange County, United Kingdom, Tel Aviv and beyond. Use your determination, creativity and motivation and join a best-in-class team developing cutting-edge applications. Our employees' passion for excellence and innovation is our most prized resource. If you share that passion — and want to be part of a company at the forefront of the communications revolution — we want to hear from you.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creation and review of Test strategies, Test designs, Test cases and Test Automation suites;
- Reviews of design and functional specifications created by development team to understand product functionality
- Review User Documentation to ensure it clearly documents product functionality
- Work closely with multi-site team of developers and testers to coordinate and execute test activities
- Work closely with the development, support and Devops team to ensure a high quality product
- Interactions with customers for demos, test qualifications and feedback sessions
- Graduate in Electronics, Computer Science, Communication Technologies, Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, etc. (BSc, MSc, PhD)
- Top tier student (last year students are welcomed to join as well)
- With logical and analytical thinking
- Good knowledge in English is a must
Advantages (but not mandatory):
- Knowledge/Experience in Programming and Scripting
- Knowledge in Network Operating Systems
- Knowledge in troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Electronics, Semiconductors, ASIC, Verilog/VHDL Design, FPGA
- Knowledge/Experience in Physical Design, Analog Design, Circuit Design, Backend and Layout
- Additional health insurance with dental care included
- Variety of free fruits, beverages and snacks at the office
- Competitive remuneration package and annual updates
- Friendly working environment with international working standards
- Continuous investment into your professional development
- Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
Advance you engineering career now by applying for our open positions for Software Developers and Electronics Engineers.
Send your CV in English now! Yes, it is as simple as that!
- Факултет Автоматика
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация