ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION LEADER
Хидроенергийна компания АД
Хидроенергийна компания АД е лидер в изграждането на съоръжения за производство на възобновяема енергия с изградени над 150 соларни електроцентрали на 6 континента с обща инсталирана мощност от 4,1 GW.
Хидроенергийна компания е желан партньор и световноизвестна компания с отличен имидж и високи стандарти за управление.
Нашите цели включват превръщането ни в предпочитан изпълнител в проектирането, изграждането и поддържането на фотоволтаични централи на световно ниво и в желано място за реализация на най-добрите професионалисти в сферата.
Hydroenergy Company JSC (HEC) was founded in 2006 with the mission of making solar technologies more accessible to consumers, clear energy transition and long-lasting positive impact on the ecosystem. The company went through a sustainable development and rapid growth in the global renewable energy market. Currently we are undisputed leader in the PV market with more than 150 projects completed across 6 continents resulting in more than 4GW installed capacity.
Career at HEC
We value our employees and strive for attracting, motivating and retaining the best talents. Following the expansion of our operations, we are currently looking to employ ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION LEADER.
Your Position Responsibilities will include:
- Leads, coordinates and controls the process of construction, testing and commissioning of energy networks and energy facilities;
- Organizes, directs and controls performance of electrical activities in terms of quality, deadlines and technology;
- Performs regular cost analysis in his area of responsibility;
- Prepares and follows the work process schedule for his working team;
- Resolves issues that arise during the construction process and promptly signals in the event of problems and inconsistencies;
- Follows up and controls compliance with the Health & Safety regulations and requirements.
Main requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, or a similar field;
- Very good computer skills - MS Office;
- Very good command of English, knowledge of Spanish is an advantage;
- Experience in construction of electrical equipment/electrical installations;
- Experience in solar parks construction process is an advantage;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Communication and team organizing skills;
- Willingness for business trips abroad;
Our company offers:
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with candidate's skills and experience;
- Opportunity for professional skills and competencies upgrade in a dynamically developing company;
- Training and development programs;
- Additional medical insurance, relocation and accommodation for employees working on project assignments abroad;
- Discounts for hotel services and purchase of products offered within the group of companies
If you believe you meet the requirements and would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data sent by you will be processed and stored under strict confidentiality, in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Супервайзори | Тийм лидери
Вход / Регистрация