MECHANICAL INSTALLATION LEADER
Хидроенергийна компания АД
Хидроенергийна компания АД е лидер в изграждането на съоръжения за производство на възобновяема енергия с изградени над 150 соларни електроцентрали на 6 континента с обща инсталирана мощност от 4,1 GW.
Хидроенергийна компания е желан партньор и световноизвестна компания с отличен имидж и високи стандарти за управление.
Нашите цели включват превръщането ни в предпочитан изпълнител в проектирането, изграждането и поддържането на фотоволтаични централи на световно ниво и в желано място за реализация на най-добрите професионалисти в сферата.
Hydroenergy Company JSC (HEC) was founded in 2006 with the mission of making solar technologies more accessible to consumers, clear energy transition and long-lasting positive impact on the ecosystem. The company went through a sustainable development and rapid growth in the global renewable energy market. Currently we are undisputed leader in the PV market with more than 150 projects completed across 6 continents resulting in more than 4GW installed capacity.
Career at HEC
We value our employees and strive for attracting, motivating and retaining the best talents. Following the expansion of our operations, we are currently looking to employ MECHANICAL INSTALLATION LEADER.
Your Position Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out operational management and control of the assigned construction and installation activities;
- Controls the quality of the installation works performed by the construction employees in accordance with the approved projects and technical specifications;
- Follows the construction documentation and technical drawings;
- Prepares regular daily/weekly reports for performance of assigned construction activities against key indicators and deadlines;
- Performs technological control of construction quality and materials delivered to the construction site.
- Performs manpower planning and prepares working schedules for the construction employees;
- Solves specific problems in a timely and professional manner
Main requirements for the position:
- High school diploma in Construction, Technics or a similar field
- Proven experience in the construction industry;
- Experience in solar plants construction is an advantage;
- Written and spoken English or Spanish;
- Willingness to work abroad;
- Valid driver's license
Our company offers:
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with candidate's skills and experience;
- Opportunity for professional skills and competencies upgrade in a dynamically developing company;
- Training and qualification programs;
- Additional medical insurance, relocation and accommodation for employees working on project assignments abroad;
- Discounts for hotel services and purchase of products offered within the group of companies
If you believe you meet the requirements and would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. The data sent by you will be processed and stored under strict confidentiality, in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Супервайзори | Тийм лидери
Вход / Регистрация