QUALITY ASSURANCE/ QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
Хидроенергийна компания АД
Хидроенергийна компания АД е лидер в изграждането на съоръжения за производство на възобновяема енергия с изградени над 150 соларни електроцентрали на 6 континента с обща инсталирана мощност от 4,1 GW.
Хидроенергийна компания е желан партньор и световноизвестна компания с отличен имидж и високи стандарти за управление.
Нашите цели включват превръщането ни в предпочитан изпълнител в проектирането, изграждането и поддържането на фотоволтаични централи на световно ниво и в желано място за реализация на най-добрите професионалисти в сферата.
Hydroenergy Company JSC (HEC) was founded in 2006 with the mission of making solar technologies more accessible to consumers, clear energy transition and long-lasting positive impact on the ecosystem. The company went through a sustainable development and rapid growth in the global renewable energy market. Currently we are undisputed leader in the PV market with more than 150 projects completed across 6 continents resulting in more than 4GW installed capacity.
Career at HEC
We value our employees and strive for attracting, motivating and retaining the best talents. Following the expansion of our operations, we are currently looking to employ QA/QC MANAGER
Your Position Responsibilities will include:
- Management, coordination and control of all processes and activities related to the measurement and improvement of project quality;
- Collaboration in the design and implementation of efficient and effective quality assurance systems;
- Carrying out and monitoring testing and inspection of products and materials to ensure they meet quality standards;
- Preparation of plan for measurement of project quality according to the requirements of the client and the quality system regulations;
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation;
Main requirements for the position:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction, or a similar field;
- Strong experience in construction QA/QC management;
- Very good computer skills - MS Office;
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of Spanish is an advantage;
- Very good communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent management and analytical skills;
- Willingness for business trips abroad;
- Valid driver's license
Our company offers:
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with candidate's skills and experience;
- Opportunity for professional skills and competencies upgrade in a dynamically developing company;
- Training and development programs;
- Additional medical insurance, relocation and accommodation for employees working on project assignments abroad;
- Discounts for hotel services and purchase of products offered within the group of companies
If you believe you meet the requirements and would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data sent by you will be processed and stored under strict confidentiality, in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Вход / Регистрация