Sports Research and Data Entry Administrator - Basketball and Other Sports Team
Genius Sports is one of the largest, fastest-growing and innovative sports technology companies in the world. We power the global ecosystem connecting sports, gaming and media. We enable leagues to take control of their official data to create immersive fan experiences. We strive to deliver a difference for our partners. But above all, we bring passionate people together to achieve great things.
We offer a range of career opportunities from technical roles, sales, business operations and more. But we are more than just a tech company, we are a team of passionate people delivering smart services for sports companies and their fans everywhere.
We have over 2000 Geniuses working across our global offices! That includes our London headquarters, our data collection and monitoring ’nerve centre’ located here in Sofia, our technology support hubs in Vilnius, Medellin and Tallinn, as well as many more locations.
Our new office space in Sofia spans two floors that are designed with collaboration and creativity in mind. The space is fit with mini golf, games rooms, a terrace with hammocks, a library and TV rooms.
If you see yourself becoming part of a global family building the future of sports entertainment together, then come and grow with us.
Подходяща за студенти
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
What will you do?
We have an amazing opportunity for a detailed/product-oriented and achievement-driven person to join one of our Operational Teams as a Sports Research and Data Entry Administrator. The position calls for utilizing different tools and executing various tasks, such as extensive research, data entry, updates on many sports events, and constant communication with external customers.
Working hours: Working on shifts (24/7 rotation including weekends and public holidays.)
A Sports Research and Data Entry Administrator position is for you, if you have
- Maintenance of a database by data entry and updates on various sports events.
- Deliver a comprehensive understanding of match reviews, reports, and sports news.
- Constant communication with internal and external Teams and the global network of Sports Statisticians.
- Observe and notify the relevant team members of any events occurring during the shift.
- Compile reports of any events occurring during the shift.
- Good command in English language.
- Interest in a variety of sports.
- Must be detail oriented and analytic.
- Strong accuracy and reporting skills.
- Ability to deal with challenges and be efficient under pressure.
What's in it for you?
- Additional Health + Dental Care
- Multisport program or Transport allowance
- Food vouchers
- Referral Program
- Additional Paid Days Off
- Training and development
- Genius discounts program
- Personalized Gifts
- Company sponsored sport events
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)
- Служители | Работници
+359 877 965 440 ; +
Вход / Регистрация