Security Operations Center Analyst
Мнемоника има експертиза в осигуряването на информационна сигурност и регулаторна съвместимост, облачни технологии и виртуализация, съхранение и обработка на данни, управлявани услуги и ИТ аутсорсинг. Сред клиентите ? са 10-те най-големи финансови институции, както и водещи телекоми в България. От основаването си през 2009 г. компанията има повече от 1000 успешно реализирани проекта за над 200 клиента у нас и в чужбина. От 2020 г. Мнемоника разполага с център за управление на киберсигурността - високо специализиран отдел, който се грижи за ранното откриване и неутрализиране на кибер заплахите.
Being a SOC Analyst at Mnemonica
We are in search of a driven SOC Analyst with passion and dedication to cybersecurity technologies. As a SOC Analyst, your primary task is to monitor customers’ environments and provide timely incident detection and response in order to prevent, isolate and mitigate security breaches.
You will work closely with a cybersecurity escalations team in order to provide first-class service to our customers and keep their intellectual property and personally identifiable information secure while upkeeping SLAs and meeting quality expectations. Your work will have a long-lasting effect in the protection of organizations’ intellectual property and end-users’ personally identifiable information.
As part of our team, you’ll:
- Monitor IT Security equipment and proactively discover threats to customers’ environments
- Investigate and handle cybersecurity events and incidents
- Perform tasks related to Information Security Management
- Provide recommendations to our customers for the improvement of their cybersecurity posture
- Provide comprehensive security incident reports
- Take part in the process of implementing new security solutions for our customers
What are you waiting for?
Being a SOC Analyst is an exciting and dynamic position in the field of ICT security. In order to be successful, you’ll have to meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in English, level B2, including being able to freely search for and comprehend technical documentation
- Knowledge of network protocols, devices and services (OSI model)
- Knowledge of HTTP(S), FTP, SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP protocols
- Knowledge of Windows-based and Linux-based desktop and server OS
- Ability to understand and analyse configuration files and system logs
- Knowledge of offensive and defensive cyber security methodologies
- The ability to quickly adapt to dynamic environments
- Availability for work in shifts
What Mnemonica can offer you:
- An exciting job that can easily turn into a lifetime career with great opportunities for success
- Participation in innovative, high-tech projects that shape the cybersecurity landscape
- Constant training from the global leaders in the field of cybersecurity
- The opportunity to work with the hottest cybersecurity vendors and solutions
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
- Continuous learning and career development, certifications
- Attractive office location in a class A business building near the city centre
- Friendly work environment
- 20 days of yearly paid leave
- Extra paid leave
- Private health insurance
- Regular team buildings and team activities
- Additional stimulation for meeting results and expectations
- Occasional work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация