Senior Data Analyst
Blankfactor е глобален доставчик на управлявани услуги (Managed Services, MSP) в сферата на Fintech. Компанията има разработен собствен продукт, а на клиентите си предоставя цялостни Full Stack решения. Blankfactor стартира през 2015 от Маями, Флорида като бизнес начинание на двама дългогодишни партньори и приятели - Лъчезар Христов - настоящия СТО, и Майк Уеар – CEO на компанията. На българския пазар е от 2021.
Who we are
Blankfactor is a global service provider. We offer mission-critical full-stack development, management, and consulting services to supplement our clients' teams or manage end-to-end delivery of custom software solutions. Headquartered in the United States, we have offices in Bulgaria, Colombia, and Costa Rica and teams supporting us across Europe and Latin America. Our culture anchors on expertise, excellence, and care for our talent and our clients.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will serve as a key liaison with business clients or internal stakeholders, translating business needs into data-driven decision-making solutions. You will design robust data systems to create data analytics applications that deliver business value. You will be involved in the business and data understanding, data preparation, modeling, evaluation, and deployment of data analysis solutions. You will leverage database management skills, data cleaning, and ETL, and data visualization to solve business problems. Successful candidates demonstrate skills in advanced predictive analytics and have good communication skills. Our team uses the industry's best practices while producing high-quality full stack solutions in a collaborative, agile, results-driven environment to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a work culture where teamwork is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Database management: Obtaining data from various sources and storing it effectively for further access.
- Data manipulation: Working with raw data and turning them into an organized dataset that can be easily analyzed.
- EDA (Exploratory Dата Analysis): Exploring the data to determine various characteristics of the dataset.
- Visualization: Presenting the results of the exploratory data analysis and predictive modeling to various audiences.
- Project Management: Following the good practices of Agile and traditional project management for delivering value.
- Business Process Improvement: Using tools and techniques to explore and suggest areas for improvement on a global company level or based on client’s needs.
Subject Matter Expertise: Consult internal or external stakeholders on data science topics, tools, and techniques.
Requirements and Technical Skills
- BS/MS or greater in quantitative fields of study (Computer Science, Information System, Business Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing Analytics, etc.) and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the fields of Software Data Analytics, Big Data, or Database Development/Warehousing
- Hands-on experience in large-scale global data analytics projects and warehousing using Redshift, Snowflake DB, Oracle, and/or SQL Server databases
- Advanced skills in business analysis tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau, and/or Looker
- Proficiency in MS Excel - DAX, M, Power Pivot, Power Query
- Experience in Tableau server management, understanding of its components, as well as how to configure and tune them to achieve optimally performing visualizations
- Highly technical with hands-on experience of working with MS SQL Server, or similar relational and/or non-relational databases.
What we offer
- Wide-ranging and sophisticated projects, with access to excellent professionals, a friendly environment, the latest technologies, and a client portfolio of the biggest players in FinTech
- Highly competitive salary, based on updated market research
- Flexible work schedule and a hybrid model of work
- Exceptional workspace in the top-1 office building in Bulgaria that is also plastic-free and kids-friendly
- Access to development through Blankfactor Initiate learning platform, as well as an annually dedicated budget for external educational opportunity
- Professional advancement and certifications budget based on the role
- Opportunities to shape Blankfactor’s talent, by joining educational incentives and team-building events
- Excellent package of social and health benefits (i.e. luxury package of complimentary health insurance, paid lunch, snacks and coffee in the office, Multisport card, corporate discounts, including access to the top-notch facilities of our office building with fitness, swimming pool, yoga studio, cafeteria, and a health center;
We believe that diversity of experience and background contributes to more robust ideas and a stronger team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. You will be part of a work culture where teamwork is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Please be advised, that only the shortlisted candidates for this role will be contacted!
Вход / Регистрация