Full Stack Developer
Форк Пойнт ООД / Fork Point
ForkPoint was founded in early 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria by two university friends who had a passion for technology and digital commerce. In creating the company they sought to create a place where reliable, problem-solving, and result-oriented people work, striving to optimize their clients business IT operations and help them grow in the market.
Seven years later ForkPoint is working on projects for global retailers that have given us a first-class hands-on experience in the world of e-commerce.
We were involved in some of the most complex commerce platform integrations out there, connecting various systems for marketing, analytics, and tracking, user behavior, product personalization, payment, warehouse and order fulfillment, shipping, and customer service.
ForkPoint is a steadily growing digital commerce agency, becoming one of the most trusted partners in developing e-commerce products, solutions, and integrations.
The core pillars that our company is built on are proactiveness, accountability, reliability, transparency, and innovation. These are values we believe in, these are the basic principles that drive the company culture and our interactions with clients.
Currently, our main specialization is with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (former Demandware) where we have vast expertise with certified developers and architects, taking part in delivering more than 50 projects for top brands.
As a Salesforce partner, we deliver top-notch solutions to our customers, helping them elevate their e-commerce presence and deliver a Customer 360 experience.
-Create eCommerce solutions based on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C platform
-Build integrations with various RESTful APIs over an e-commerce platform
-Take part in building the application architecture
-Responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
-Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
-Actively participate in all phases of the development cycle and the work process discussions
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years developing web solutions with technologies like PHP, J2EE, .NET, Nodejs, etc.
- Good experience with Design Patterns and OOP
- Experience with GIT/SVN
- Very good spoken and excellent written English
- Team player
- Sharp mind, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills
Bonus skills, but not a must-have:
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like Magento / Demandware / Hybris / WooCommerce / PrestaShop
- Experience with SOAP
- Experience with REST-like service APIs
- Good knowledge of frameworks like AngularJS, Polymer, Backbone, React, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
-A friendly working environment with fun and quality recreation time
-Flexible working hours
-Additional health insurance
-Dental expenses coverage
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация