Part-time Sports Updater
Enetpulse е водеща технологична компания, предоставяща навременна и надеждна информация за спортни събития – повече от 80 спорта, стотици първенства и турнири, хиляди събития. Нашият IT отдел умело прилага разнообразни софтуерни решения в клиентски проекти за изграждането на уеб и мобилни приложения, интеграции и cloud технологии.
Подходяща за студенти
Enetpulse is one of the world’s leaders in sports data operating within the online media and gaming sectors.
Founded in 2000, our company has over 170 employees in the offices in Copenhagen, Malta, and Sofia.7 We cover more than 80+ sports with a primary focus on Soccer and Tennis. We also follow Basketball, Ice Hockey, Winter Sports, Golf, Handball, Ice hockey, and many more in great detail.
Our Content Department is based in an office in a business center in Sofia and focuses on giving the most reliable and quickly produced information in real-time – just after the goal was scored and the point was won.
We are now looking for a Part-time Sports Updater in our department and you don’t need to have previous work experience or to have graduated from university to become part of our team. If you are a student or looking for a second job – you are more than welcome to apply for our job offer.
The ideal male or female who is interested in becoming part of our team should be:
- Fluent in English;
- Very strict and dedicated professional with a strong work ethic who has an attention to every detail;
- With a good level of computer knowledge and a person who can operate quickly within betting sites and social media;
- Ready to take responsibility for sports events followed all over the world;
- Available for work in 3 of 4 weekends in a month.
- Having a good knowledge about Football or/and other sports
Our team is composed of highly motivated young professionals who have developed a very warm and friendly work atmosphere. If you succeed to become part of us, we will offer you:
- A part-time employment contract (~63 work hours a month);
- Working in a flexible schedule, mostly during the weekends and in the evenings;
- Career progression opportunities for employees who can demonstrate their skills;
- Regular team buildings and sports activities;
- Very positive work environment with young and motivated colleagues;
- Employee referral bonuses.
If you are interested please send your CV and Cover Letter answering the question “Why do I want to become part of Enetpulse?” both written in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация