Junior Python Developer - Graduate Program
DXC Technology Bulgaria
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission-critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
Подходяща за студенти
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
Would you like to be part of the development of future technologies that would enable autonomous driving and revolutionize the car industry?
Do you want to gain New Skills and Certifications?
We offer a unique opportunity to participate in the digital transformation of the car industry, which will change the way we perceive car transportation. Self-driving cars are on the way and that is your chance to enter and take part in their development.
Join our Analytics Team in the Junior Python Developer role!
You will be working with Data Engineers, Senior Software Developers, Data Scientists and DevOps Experts to deliver analytic platforms and solutions that would enable autonomous driving.
- Design and implement software solutions to manage the data used for the development of autonomous cars
- Developing solutions to transform large data sets using Apache Spark and PySpark
- Performance tuning of high data volume ingests into Hadoop clusters
- Develop and implement solutions to automate the system
- Work in an agile project team that has specific goals and deliverables
- Implements solution components according to the project requirements
Education and Competencies:
- Some experience with Python
- Experience with relational databases and SQL development
- University degree in Computer Science, other related areas or equivalent work experience
- Fluent English
- Desire to learn the cloud technologies and work with data
- Ability to manage tasks efficiently and able to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated team player, willing to work in an agile environment
Experience considered as an advantage:
- Apache Spark
- Scala or Java
We offer a challenging role including:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Chance to work with large, enterprise-scale, high-tech environments
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
- Access to multiple discounts and special offer for DXC employees
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. #GRP1
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация