Junior Backup & Recovery Administrator - Graduate Program
DXC Technology Bulgaria
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission-critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
Подходяща за студенти
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
We are now hiring for the Graduate Development Program, which gives all young and motivated graduates the opportunity to gain experience in the real IT world! Do not miss taking advantage of this program and becoming a regular DXC employee! Upon joining the graduate program, you will be able to be part of the IT training academy and become a Backup and Recovery Engineer at DXC Technology!
• Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions;
• Deploy and follow solutions/procedures to improve working processes.
• Implementing changes in the Backup environment;
• Customer contact on the projects/tasks he/she is responsible for;
• Availability and capacity management;
• Create and implement service improvements;
• Every-day learn to stay on top of the Backup and Recovery technology (access to the DXC Technology training systems available).
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent;
• Within 1 year of graduation which may also include relevant work experience;
Knowledge on any of the below technologies will be considered an advantage:
• Understanding of Network Technologies and protocols – TCP/IP, VLAN, DNS, switches, firewalls, routers;
• Knowledge and practical experience with Windows or Linux server administration;
• Knowledge of ITSM, ITIL, or equivalent Service Management qualifications;
• Any qualifications exceeding the requirements will be considered an advantage;
• English language skills;
• MicroFocus (HPE) Data Protector;
• MS Windows Server and Active Directory administration;
• Good understanding of External Disk Arrays, RAID array controllers and their management;
• NAS backup and SAN zoning concept knowledge;
• Practical experience in one or more of the following: Cisco, Brocade, McData switches;
• Professional certification in any of the above technologies.
• Membership in highly qualified young, enthusiastic team;
• Exposure to cutting edge technologies and releases and biggest world-wide environments having the flexibility of remote login;
• Training, continuous learning and career development;
• Ability for certifications;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Medical insurance;
• 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days);
• Food vouchers;
• Life insurance.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Вход / Регистрация