Junior System Administrator Linux - Graduate Program
DXC Technology Bulgaria
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission-critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
Подходяща за студенти
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
· Have you been eager to start a career in IT but didn't have the chance because you lack the experience?
· Do you find interest in IT infrastructures and the endless opportunities the Linux/Unix systems offer to users?
· Are you a very good to fluent English speaker, who has passed a Linux course or training?
Then look no further because we are thrilled to introduce you the position of a Junior System Administrator with focus on Linux/Unix.
The person on this role will join a team of professionals and will be trained for working on supporting the server infrastructure of key customers of DXC Technology. The Junior System Administrator will have the opportunity to develop and grow in his/her career by learning from more experienced colleagues and receiving an initial thorough training. The person on this role will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and products in enterprise environments, providing services to variety of world-wide customers' infrastructure.
· Maintaining and troubleshooting different solutions by being a part of our 24x7 support team
· Optimizing processes and delivering high quality of experience to customers
· Being a reliable partner to our customers
· 0-3 years of experience
· Working level of English; Fluency in this language is considered a strong advantage
· Fast learner that is able to overcome challenges in the fast changing tech world
· Team player
· Keen to collaborate with customers every day, helping them get the most from our services, solutions and processes
· Analytical and problem solving type
· Attentive to details
· Well organized and self-driven person
Technical interest/knowledge or experience in one or more of the following fields is considered a strong advantage:
· Linux system administration - RHEL, CentOS, SUSE, Debian or other.
· Networking basics
· Backup and Storage Basics
· Virtualization, Virtual Machines
· Scripting understanding under Bash, Python, Perl or other
· Experience with products such as Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
If this is the opportunity that you are looking for, then do not hesitate to submit your up to date CV today!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. #GRP1
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация