Endpoint Security Engineer - Graduate Program
DXC Technology Bulgaria
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission-critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
Подходяща за студенти
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
You like chocolate? What is common between sweet candies and a security career?
Strong passwords should be like chocolate - never the same twice, bigger ones are better, don't share it.
Now when we grabbed your attention, here is what we offer for Endpoint Security Engineer (except that we break the rule and share the chocolate with buddies all the time).
• The team is operational 24/7 and works on shifts (including night shifts)
• The work can be performed remotely/home office
• Virtual Interview
• Very cool and friendly environment – we have both highly experienced experts and juniors, thirsty for new knowledge and cybersecurity experience
What to expect:
• We will teach you how to manage threats and security risks for the biggest companies in the world.
• You will have the chance to grow as a professional and work side by side with one of the best security experts.
• Prevent security Incidents or resolve them when they occur
• Maintenance and support of encryption and antivirus software for Fortune 500 companies
• Provide technical support, including monitoring, reporting and security software administration
• This is 2nd level, so no incoming calls, no (or rare) direct interaction with end users
• Centralized management of the supported products
Ideal Junior Candidate:
• To be talented with (or without) IT experience
• Motivated and open mindset, who wants to step into the Security world
• Not to be afraid of continuous learning
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
• Knowledge about security threats
• Autonomy and good problem-solving skills
• Doesn’t like boring tasks, but rather challenges oneself all the time
• Wants to grow in the technical field
What we will consider as an advantage:
• Understanding of outsourcing services
• University degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related disciplines
• Knowledge of any antivirus products
• Good understanding and adherence to the ITIL framework (Incident and Change Management, etc.)
What we offer:
• Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
• Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical insurance
• 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
• Food vouchers
• Life insurance
• Corporate Badge Program
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. #GRP1
Вход / Регистрация